What I'm Sippin'

Sunday, May 30, 2010

How Erin Does Nautical


This spring and summer season is all about the nautical trend. I personal love it, but of you've been out there shopping for it, you know it's definitely not a cheap look to pull off. Here's a quick example of some trends I've been tracking that I love.

Listen to the waves.Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Listen to the waves. by ♥Kate featuring Chanel jewelry


So instead of going bankrupt on a seasonal look, I decided to make it work for me and my budget. Here is how I accomplished it:
 

Top: Canvas, Shirred Tunic, Marshall's $14.99 (April 2010)
Vest: Drapped, Stripped Open Front Vest, Marshall's $12.99 (April 2010)
Bottoms: Indigo Jean Leggings, Kohl's $9.99 on sale (April 2010)
Shoes: Camel Leather & Wood Wedges, Target $24.99 (May 2009)
Necklace: Driftwood Beads, ??? I cannot remember where I go this from but I've it for a while

1 comment:

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS