What I'm Sippin'

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Even though I'm not a mom persay, I still kind of feel like one since I'm a mommy to my baby girls Sophie, Scarlet and Sadie. Matt and I had some yard work to do this weekend and I found a new bloom. I have no idea what these are. They kind of look like a cross between a peony and a garden rose?? They are so pretty thought. I don't remember ever seeing these when we first moved in...
The blooms were so pretty I could resist. And besides, since they had already bloomed so big, I figured it would be only a matter of time before they died. I cut them off at the stem, so hopefully they will bloom back again. Anyways, since my babies can't exactly give me gifts (Sadie did give me lots of kisses and sweet cuddles on Sunday morning) I decided to make my own flower bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS