What I'm Sippin'

Thursday, May 20, 2010

DEAL FLASH

We all like a good deal and I am up towards the front of the line anytime there's a good bargain to be had. I wanted to share some great findings I've come across this week. I would like to make this a weekly submission, so stay tuned and see if I can actually pull it off!

First, this Saturday the 22nd Old Navy is having a sale on flip flops - $1.00! Most stores open at 7am so I would be there early as I'm sure they will run out quickly. Cannot beat shoes for a $1!

Second is a big score in my opinion. Since we got our new grill back at the end of March we use it every possible meal we can. We love it!! I am always trying to come up with what I can make next. Here is a whole book of options for FREE.



Martha Stewart's new cookbook Summer Grilling - Recipes from the Grilling Hotline can be downloaded for FREE using this website.

I know downloading isn't quite like having your own book, but hey, it's FREE! And, if you only find one, two or a few recipes that interest you, at least you haven't spent $19.99+ on a new cookbook. It only costs to print the pages you want. It requires Adobe Reader to open, but you can download that for free also at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ .

I feel I've done my good deed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS