What I'm Sippin'

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pimped Out Pun'kins!

What's Up with pumpkin carving? Don't get me started, don't even get me started!!!

Ok, so I used to kind of like carving pumpkins, until they invented the whole "pumpkin carving" kits. Seriously, I am the least artistic person I know and I take a long time to do things, because I want them to be perfect. So, Me + pumpkin carving kit + slight OCD = 2 hours I'll never get back.

Dear, Pumpkin Carving Kits, thanks for the challenge, you win sir!

Needless to say, Erin carved a white pumpkin in about 20 minutes that turned out perfectly with the words "Trick or Treat". Great Job! (I hope you're picking up on my sarcasm because I am laying it on pretty thick!)































My pumpkin design was really cool, and according to the "kit" it was only a 2 pun'kin difficulty out of 5 pun'kins, should be no problem for a kid that didn't ride the short bus, but I guess I'm special!

























Anyway, the pumpkin carving took almost as long as it will take to read this post, but hopefully some kids will think they look cool, which I guess makes it worth it, and we like them too.

I hope my first post makes you laugh or at least smile a little. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS