What I'm Sippin'

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Made The Cut

After the post about the garage sale I have gotten a few inquiries about my new "do". Yes, I did cut and color my hair. I did it Thursday actually. I cut off about 6 inches and went back to my natural color. I'm a little bit backwards when it comes to my hair. In the summer I grow it longer and usually do highlights and in the winter I usually go shorter and darker.

This is the shortest I've gone in a pretty long while. I think when I graduated from college my hair was pretty short, but it may have even been a slight bit longer. I'm still on the fence as to if I like it or not. It might still be a little too new for me to tell my true feelings. I kind of think I look like I have a bowl cut. Although, I did spend many formitable years rockin' a bowl cut. Diana loved herself a little girl bowl cut!! I have to admit though, I have very hard hair to figure out so I think after many triesm, she finally gave up. Sorry Mom, you know it's true :)

This is the best before picture I have.




And the after...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS