What I'm Sippin'

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GLASSES HALF FULL?

So, even though I've technically supposed to have been wearing glasses/contacts since I was 17, I absolutely have not. I've had a pair of glasses since 17 that have only graced my face on very few ocassions (Mom - sorry but I hated those glasses and I was never going to wear them). And for anyone who knows me well enough, you would know that I have a weird phobia with eyes and contacts are absolutely out of the question.

For a while now I have noticed my vision getting slightly worse and I've caught myself straining more. I'm not one of those people who gets headaches a lot, but recently I've been getting them frequently. I finally came to the conclusion that I needed to get my vision checked and bite the bullet and get some glasses.

So, with prescription in toe (fyi Glaucoma is still under control and not an issue - yay!) I went frames shopping. Now, we all know how much I enjoy shopping, but this trip was less than exciting for me. I looked for a good while and finally found a pair that I felt suited me. They thing I loved about them most is that they fit me like me favorite pair of sunglasses. And I love sunnies (aka sunglasses).

So, here's a little before and after transformation. I'm still warming up to them, but don't hate them as much as I did my first pair. So you decide, which do you prefer, Single Vision or Double Vision Erin?

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS