What I'm Sippin'

Monday, May 23, 2011

Living Room Progress

My project to-do lists have gone to the way side lately due to sheer laziness. I have been doing a couple of small things. Like here where we updated the media console. I'm back again to report some additional progress.

When we bought our new laptop last year, we eliminated our desk and just chose to use a side table to house the laptop. I scored an awesome corner table from work that is just perfect for our space. It's so functional and makes the perfect home for the laptop and even a small chair for when we need to be extra focused. {I didn't take a very good picture so you can actually see the table, but I promise, a follow-up is coming}.

If you remember, this is what the Living Room used to look like
{BEFORE}

{We even got 2 new great pieces of artwork to go behind the couch. It's such a strange space to fill because of the cut-out to the kitchen}


There are still few more changes to the Living Room that I've already done, I've just to get some good pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS