What I'm Sippin'

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is always a nice time in our house. Family comes to visit, the weather turns cold, yummy food and shopping! The only spoiler... getting sick.

My parents got to town Wednesday evening then had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. The guys played golf on Thanksgiving while my mom and I hung out at home and I cooked. Then it was time for turkey!!
{Pecan Pie & Pumpkin Cheesecake}

Friday morning my mom & I woke up at 4am and started our shopping at 5am. It's kind of a tradition for us that we haven't been able to do for a couple of years now. Only problem, halfway through the day I started feeling bad... then worse... then SICK.

Saturday morning I went to the doctor. Infected tonsils and a double ear infection. Awesome! The rest of my holidy weekend was spent either in the bed or on the couch.

Saturday night was the Clemson vs. Carolina game. It's a big deal in our house since we are a house divided.

{Sadie helping Eddie deal with Clemson's loss}

{A little something to help celebrate Carolina's win and to soothe the sting of Clemson's loss}

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS