What I'm Sippin'

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry & Bright

Matt & I love this time of year. It's filled with so many things we love: my birthday, Thanksgiving, Matt's birthday and then Christmas {and sometimes if we're lucky... snow}. I must admit though, I think it makes holiday merriment a lot more enjoyable since Matt is just as excited about it as I am!

Each year our decorating gets a little larger. This is our second Christmas on Chapelwood Drive and we just love this house for decorating. Our tree gets prime placement in the middle of the house. It requires us moving out a bench and a large wall clock, but it's so worth it. Our neighbors tell us how much they like see our tree through our windows.

Another reason we like this house so much is the shelving that makes decorating so much fun. Since we don't have a lot of extra money to spend on decorations, a lot of our stuff has come from sample sales. It's definitely about making the most with what you got!
{our card holder tree is starting to fill up. i love christmas cards!}

{this used to be our door wreath, but it's too large to fit between our wood door and the glass storm door. We HAD to find a new place for it. I love it too much}

{the little nook in the front of our house}

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS