What I'm Sippin'

Monday, November 1, 2010

Treats, No Tricks!

We had a great Halloween here at the Watson house. We started out the day lazy, then ran some errands in the afternoon and cleaned up the yard.

Our Halloween evening started off so great with an unexpected visit from my friend Courtney and her ADORABLE little girl Camryn! She's a bit of a rock star to us (and the rest of the Kirkland's ladies) as we think she is just the cutest little princess. Courtney brought her by to see her precious costume that she made. She was the cutest Owl! Courtney is so crafty, I call her Mini-Martha.

Then it was time to get Matt and Sadie all dressed up. Matt went as a Welcome 'Matt'. He was very proud of his creation and it even won him $350 at his company's costume contest. WHUP-WHUP!!

Sadie went as a spider this year. I'd like to say she had a choice in it, but she really didn't! She was so cute!


Then it was time for trick-or-treaters. We got rid of all our candy (after I ate about 20 pieces), but I think we had less kids than we did last year.

 I finally got a good picture of Matt's carved pumpkin

We  hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. camryn is still talking about the "meow meow" at your house. i'm pretty sure she'll ask you for m&m's the next time she sees you!

    ReplyDelete

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS