What I'm Sippin'

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...

The weekend before Halloween was a busy weekend by our standards. Friday evening we met my cousins Hampton and Jessica for dinner. They were in Nashville from Columbia with their friends Megan and Joe for the USC/Vandy game. This is the second time we have not been able to go when the Gamecocks are in town. The first time was because I had been in a car accident earlier that day, and this year we were going to a wedding in Jackson. We all met at Mafiaoza's for dinner. Great restaurant, fun atmosphere and awesome food! We had lots of fun and was bummed we couldn't hang for the weekend.

Then Saturday around noon we were on the road to Jackson. Even though we used to live there and had to make the trip between Jackson and Nashville on many occasions, for some reason it seemed really short that day. Maybe we've just gotten so used to driving 8+ hours to get home that 2 hours is nothing.

The wedding was gorgeous. Carri Beth made a beautiful bride and she and Ryan are so happy to be married!
 Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Tapley!

 {Most} of the Kirkland's Ladies

Emily, Michelle & I


 Sparklers!! They were seriously the largest sparklers I have ever seen!!

 Doug's Angels {Emily, Nikki & I}. Doug is my boss and me and my friends have all been his assistants at some point over the past 2 years.


It was a great weekend, but a lazy Sunday on the couch was just what the doctor ordered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS