What I'm Sippin'

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Witch Way to the Candy?

Today was the final day of getting ready for Halloween at our house. We got our candy, racked the leaves up in the yard and put out our pumpkins. The inside has been decorated for about 2 weeks and it's been nice to have them up.
 the candy is ready to go just in case...
I love the cute carved, glittered Halloween stand-ups (I have no idea what they are actually called!). I got them from sample sale for $1.00

Our cute witch has a perfect home in the foyer. She was another sample sale steal for $1.00!

 
I love my topiaries. I've had these and my ones from Christmas since my first month at Kirkland's back in 2006.

 The sunroon needed a little something, so we hung the cute pumpkin guys in there. They didn't really have a home anywhere else, and they fit right in being so rustic.

Wednesday night we carved our pumpkins. I did a grim reeper that I was pretty proud of! Matt carved a creepy bat cave, but I don't have a picture of that one yet. Will post tomorrow with the rest of the Halloween.
I think it's kind of scary!

And Sadie loves her new present from Matt's parents. She got a stuffed black cat and she snuggles with it like a pillow. It's almost as big as her.


We'll have more pictures of costumes tomorrow. Sadie and Matt both have new costumes this year and I'm still lame and am not dressing up.  

1 comment:

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS