What I'm Sippin'

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fall Photos

As many of you viewing this blog already know, Matt and I sent out our Christmas cards this year with slightly more serious pictures than we usually do. I have a friend of friend who has started her own photography business. Her husband is a real estate agent, so she turned her hobby into a part time job once the market started going bad. She mainly does photos of kids, but wanted to get more into working with adults so she could do engagement photos, senior pics and weddings. Long story short, Matt and I decided to use her to take some photos (not really expecting much to come of it). Luckily she gave us some great shots and even created our cards for us too. Here's what a morning in the park and $35 will get you. I'd say it was worth it!



1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. You look beautimous! And Matt, you look pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS