What I'm Sippin'

Monday, November 23, 2009

What's Wrong Mom??

We had to share this with you. First the back story...

Saturday morning I woke up to Matt screaming from the kitchen, "come help me, something's wrong with Sophie!". Of course since Sophie is my #1 girl, so I lept out of bed as Matt was rushing her into the bedroom. She seemed to be okay, but her face and neck were covered in what seemed to be dried blood at first glance. But where was it coming from? How did it get there? I was so confused. Then it hit me...

Matt got me some flowers for my birthday which are proudly displayed on our kitchen table. The arrangement includes many lilies. Our kitchen table is situated in our breakfast nook, which is where our kitty girls nap. We finally figured out that Sophie got a little too curious and decided to investigate the flowers. She has pollen all over her face from rubbing on the flowers. I tried wipping it off, but it jsut rubs deeper in.

Poor Sophie!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NASHVILLE WATSONS